We have different models of mobile communication towers to meet your needs.
Proven Reliability – Weather Tested
Here are some of the uses for our portable communication towers:
- Mobile Communication Towers are deployed along borders worldwide
- Used at special events: professional sports, concerts, festivals, fairs, rallies
- Short term needs: remote locations, new construction, oil, gas, sports
- Disaster recovery: hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, tsunamis
- Our solution consists of a mobile tower on a wheeled platform that can be moved to virtually any location
- Standard configurations are proven and reliable units. We can also provide customized solutions for almost any situation.
- Towers are utilized for border security, with any carrier’s technology.
- Launch pad deployed for lightning and static arrestor technology.
- LMS150 HD (150 ft / 47m) model is the largest portable lattice type telescopic tower available
- Towers have a hot dipped galvanized finish EN ISO 1461 / ASTM A123 / CS AG 164 for all weather
- Sizes available 26’ through 150’ / 47m
- Includes complete guy wire kit
- Patented tower design, and patent pending trailer designs
- Towers built to current EIA/TIA-222 standards
Units have been tested and utilized by:
Missile defense, BAE, Firewatch, Anchor Electric, California Utility, T0-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Alcatel-Lucent, Sanders, White Cloud Communications, Parsons, Cellxion, Recently and specifically FEMA in a 160mph wind, ocean and salt conditions where their deployed tower did not blow over.